The National Youth Council Ikorodu north local branch on Saturday, 13th February 2021
Held her management meeting at LASMA office hall.
The meeting started by 12:00pm With representatives and members from different community base groups, voluntary youth organisations and religious base organisations.
Opening the ceremony, welcome address was taken by the coordinator (host) Mr Ganiyu Olawale, And afterwards the business of the day Which brought about the issue of insecurity in our community which preceded with alot of suggestions and Contributions
Excerpts from the council resolve at the meeting.
- To engage Stakeholders and the security operatives in the community.
- To do follow up with the security operatives.
- To visit the joint CDA’s on red zone, And see how to curb out insecurity in the area.
- Community leaders and local govt should set up a local joint task force.
- Concluding that a peaceful community is a productive community.
- In additional the council unleashed it’s plans for a sanitation program in the community. Which will be coming up in every two months on the last Saturday starting from next month (March). As voted and agreed by all.
- Other discussion is the (aob) which brought about the high price in transportation and planned to visit the nurtw and road union by the executives On the price.
- NYCN Sensitization and awareness campaign program continue tomorrow, moving to Church & mosque. The closing Remark and Appreciations by Mr Raji (NYCN P. R. O). And at the end of the meeting the executives Visited the wife of late hon. Olalekan Murisik,the pioneer chairman and immediate past chairman of NYCN ikorodu north who died last week Sunday.