Prov 9:12, Prov 4 :13 The quality of our life is defined by following the instructions from scriptures. Prov 24:3-4, 4 Kinds of Wisdom James 3:15-17.
Matt 7:24. You operate in heavenly wisdom by engaging God’s word. John 3:31. The wisdom from above puts us above all other wisdom. Lk 11:49;refers to the scriptures as the wisdom of God. 2 Tim 3:15, Ps 19:7 GOD’S word makes one wise and it is were we draw from to live a victorious life.
What is wisdom?
- It is knowing the right thing to do from the word and doing it, knowing the right way to go and going there, knowing the right way to go and going there.
Every truth of scriptures is valid for all times but only applicable to whosoever believe. matt 24:25, ps 119:89, jer 33:20-21
Anyone can tell what the future holds for him or her by doing what the word tells you to do today. Gen 8:22, Lk8:11
If you engage in any truth, you secure your tomorrow.
Job 28:7-28, isa 34;16, ps 12:6, job 1:1
BIBLICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL PARENTING prov 24:3-4
How to secure the destiny of our children
Gal 3:29, Gen 14:14-16
Prov 22:7 train them while you can.
A trainer engages instruction to deliver a project, while a teacher admonishes.
Eli the high priest.
1 Sam 2:22-25
There’s no schooling substitute to home training. 1 Sam 3:12-18, 4:17-18
Parents are responsible for training their children.
Accept your failures and ask God to forgive you. 1 Sam 3:18
When God shows you your failure, be quick to repent.
1 Sam 8:1-3 You can tell where a child is heading to from childhood.
If you don’t take responsibility, you will.pay for it. Their priesthood was terminated because they refused to train their children.
Gen 18:19 if you are wise, you are wise for yourself. You are not doing anyone any favour by lining up with scriptures, you are only securing your own destiny.
If you don’t train your child today, you will shed tears tomorrow.
Timely corrections and rebuke is what secures the destiny of our children. Isa 55:6, Eccl 3:1-2, gen 8:22, Gal 6:7-8
We are either spiritual or canal, we can’t be in between 1 cor 3:3.
Ps 112:2 Our spiritual good standing is vital to raising outstanding children.
Beware of what you do before our children because that is what they’ll take after.
One thing you can’t take away from children is pictures.
Be attainable, be free from pride and arrogance. Matt 11:28-29 9
Encounter With Destiny
- Every child of God have a glorious destiny in CHRIST. Rom 8:29-30
- Every child of God has a prosperous destiny in redemption. Rev 5:12, 2 cor 8:9
- We have an enviable destiny in CHRIST. Gen 26:12-14, Gal 4:28. We are redeemed to be envied and not be pitied.
To experience an encounter with destiny we must do the following:
- Be spiritually minded rom 8:6, 1 cor 2:14
- We must remain God loving 1 cor 2:9, rom 8:28
- Be committed to crave for more light.
2 cor 3:18
- Be committed to walking in the spirit.
Gal 5:25 God can speak to us at anytime.
- Remain committed to a life of prayer and fasting.
Every child of God have a destiny of no limits John 14:12