The APC National Women and Youth Task Force Lagos state chapter Held their first meeting at Bariga LCDA.
With aims to prepare towards the National launching of the Task Force.
(The meeting was) Presided over by the Chairman of the Task Force Lagos State Chapter Hon Agbomeji Abayomi, National President of AOC National Women task force Amb. (Mrs) Ahmed Fatimah, Lagos state Coordinator APC National Women’s Task Force Chief Mrs Fola Adekunle and Amb Comrade lkenna Nwaeze.
MISSION AND VISION OF NATIONAL WOMEN TASK FORCE;
To enforce the full participation of women in all the Political activities from national to the local level e.g inec supervision, election monitoring , and Other related activities.
To support the government in the sharing formula on equality gender issue.
To fully participate in all the women programmes in the nation (home and abroad).
To fully participate and monitor political position in equal sharing.
To engage women in societal activities.
To build confidence in our women on societal needs.
To foster Unity among the women in politics inrespective the ethinics and tribe.
To bring hope to the deleted choice of women
To enforce the rule of law regards the women in the society.
To bridge the gap of gender discrimination in all governmental activities.
To enforce and ensure total compliance of governmental rule of law among the women in the society regards Politics. To provide for the needy among Women.
APC Youth Task Force Vision, Duties and Roles;
1) provide alternative to all polling units where apc agents are compromising by alerting the necessary bodies of APC
2) Compilation of election results most importantly by snapping all the declared results In all polling units across federation.
3) Training of APC agent to avoid distraction incase of any SPo or Po trying to work for any other parties aside APC.
4) Encourage APC to have local policing on each polling unit aside the asigned security agency
5) Training adhoc staffs that are APC members and encouraging party leaders to assign loyalist as PO and APOs