THIS IS TO FORMALLY INFORM OUR EVER SUPPORTIVE CONSTITUENTS THAT HON. S.O.B AGUNBIADE IS SET TO DISTRIBUTE TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY (250) FREE JAMB FORMS TO STUDENTS IN IKORODU CONSTITUENCY 1 AS PART OF HIS REGULAR EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (EDP).
Hon. S.O.B Agunbiade is an unrepentant advocate of quality education. This has prompted him to initiate and sponsor numerous educational development programmes as his own contributions to the advancement of education in Ikorodu Constituency 1. Some of these programmes include;
– The Best Brain Competition (B.B.C)
– Annual Free G.C.E Forms
– Financial Aids for Higher Institution Students
One of his regular initiative is the Free Jamb form for students and he has decided to distribute 250 forms this year, including C.B.T training and registration as part of the package.
While the form is for all interested constituents to request for on a first come first serve basis, the following groups/platforms, among others, will be specifically accorded some slots for their members;
– National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) chapters across Ikorodu division
– National Association of Ikorodu Division Students (NAIDS)
– Student Unions across the Division
– Ikorodu Ambassadors
– Ikorodu Division Youth Initiative (IDYI)
– Impact Platform
– Factor Platform
– CityScenes Platform
– Ikorodu News Network
– Ikorodu North APC platform
– Ikorodu Central APC platform
– APC in Ikorodu West Platform
– Omoluabi Platform
– Frank Forum
-Ikorodu Women in Politics Platform
– Market Men & Women (Children)
– Nigerian Union of Teachers (N.U.T)
– Physically Challenged (Children)
– Onward Movement of Nigeria
– Christian Association of Nigeria (C.A.N)
– Muslim community
– Aside the above, TWO(2) students each from public Secondary schools will benefit from the scheme. The selection of these will be anchored by the All Nigeria Confederation of Principals of Secondary Schools (ANCOPSS).
Remember, every interested JAMB candidate in the Constituency is eligible to contact the committee in charge and the benefitting groups/platforms for a chance to be part of the beneficiaries. No preferential treatment, no discrimination.
Call 09079291861 or 07032747888 for more information