Deut 11:13 THE SPIRIT OF OBEDIENCE
Why do we need the spirit of obedience?
• Some instructions will be far above our natural capacity to align with.
If you don’t know the reason for anything, your passion for it may be affected.
• Some other instructions are too deadly to comply with and it takes the help of the spirit to align with it. Every time you amend GOD’S instruction, you won’t change class. We all need the spirit of obedience to make the most of our adventure in life. Eze 26:26-27
What is in obedience?
Deut 28:1 It’s never late to be right, no matter how far you’ve gone doing what is wrong, you can make a u-turn and realign yourself. John 10:17-18, Matt 4:19, Gal 4:15-16, 2 chron 25:9
Every act of obedience opens a new chapter. It is passing a test that opens up a believer to the next level. John 14:21
Every breakthrough testimony is as a result of prompt obedience.
It guarantees access to supernatural supplies.
THE SPIRIT OF LOVE
2 Tim 1:6, Rom 5:5 There’s an empowerment of the spirit to stay in love with Christ. How choice to love God needs empowerment to stand the test of time.
WHY DO WE NEED THE SPIRIT OF LOVE?
• You don’t go far with God, dancing to the tune of men. After obeying God what is left is blessings.
• To maintain your stand with God.
• Not to get lost in the blessings and forget God.
• To keep the anointing of God burning in our soul.
• 2 chron 26:3 To maintain the fire for God and the advancement of His kingdom in our lives.
• To love the Lord your God with all of you, you need the spirit of love.
We love God with proofs. You are either out for God or out for the devil.
You can’t have a heart for God and not have time for Him. Ps 55:17, 119:164
Greatness is sustained by service.
THE SPIRIT OF SERVANTHOOD
ISA 42:1-4 This spirit empowers us to stay strong from fainting and discouragement.
We need the spirit of servanthood to make the most of our stewardship Phil 2:5
If you want to be important, you won’t serve God successfully. The anointing humbles men.
Stay small in your own eyes. If you don’t stay small in your eyes, you don’t have a future.
Stay small in your eyes and you will go places.
WHY DO WE NEED THE SPIRIT OF SERVANTHOOD?
• continuity. Lk 22:28 You need the spirit to put you on top the situations of life in spite of the personal attacks that will come your way.
• We need the spirit to overcome temptations
• For endurance. Matt 24:13
• For steadfastness. Continuity with growing fervency. Matt 25:25-27, Lk 19:13 The change of level is as a result of productive stewardship. Every seed of Abraham has global gene within them. A delight some pursuit in spite of what is happening around you. 1 Sam 2:6,
• John 15:15, 1 cor 2:9-10 You grow in unlimited revelation by the spirit of love.