As The New Leadership Takes Shape In Ikorodu Oga Development Association IKODASS, The Ayangburen Of Ikorodu Kingdom, Oba kabiru Adewale Shotobi Has Assured The Body Of Non Interference In Terms Of Adminstration And Decision Influencing Of The Elite Association.
According To The Traditional Leader Who Spoke With The Incoming Chairman Of IKODASS & His New Executives, The Paramount Ruler Averred That His Traditional Capacity Will Not Be Imposed On The Association Going Forward, But His Keen Interest Would Be Laser Focused On The Performance Level Of The New Team In Bringing Growth & Development To Ikorodu Division.
Mr Rotimi Erogbogbo (Current Chairman Elect Of IKODASS) Became The 10th Successor Of The Prestigious Association In Ikorodu On The 16th Of May 2021.
Afterwards, The New Chairman Charged His New Team Of Executives To Be Dedicated & Committed To Every Developmental Course Presented Before The Association, And Thereafter Imbibe In Collective Efforts To Foster Positive Results Going Forward In Setting A New Standard.
Erogbogbo Also Thanked His Predecessor, With Assurance To Capitalise On Creative Strides Made By The Outgoing Leadership To The Betterment Of Ikorodu Division.
List of the New IKODASS Executives;
(1) Mr. Rotimi Akeem Erogbogbo- Chairman
(2) Alhaji Adeyeri Lateef Ajibade- Dep. Chairman
(3) Alhaji Ajalogun Tijani Kabat- Vice Chairman
(4) Mr. Abolaji Oluwaseun Elesho- Secretary
(5) Mr. Alagbe Abdulfatai Aderoju- Asst. Secretary
(6) Mr. Awolaru Salami Taiwo- Treasurer
(7) Ms. Aroyewun Sidikat Oluwatoyin- Fin. Sec.
(8) Prince Adekunle Eniola Bada- Publicity Secretary
(9) Mr. Kassim Adeshile- Social Secretary
(10) Mrs. Awolesi Bilikisu Adepelola- Asst. Soc. Secretary
(11) Barr. Abojukoro Quadri- Legal Adviser
(12) Alhaji Azeez Wasiu Olasunkanmi- Welfare Officer
(13) Mr. Borokini Hammed Olanrewaju- Internal Auditor
(14) Mrs. Keeji Omotayo Yusuf- Executive Member
(15) Mrs. Olanrewaju F.A.T.- Executive Member
(16) Mr. Alejo Musbaudeen- Executive Member
(17) Ms. Shokeyo Folashade- Executive Member
(18) Mr. Animahun Abdulakeem- Executive Member
(19) Mr. Odufeko Tolulope- Youth Representative
(20) Mrs. Saka Rashidat Oluwatoyin- CDA/CDC Representative
(21) Mrs. Oyenuga Olubunmi Opeyemi- Market Men/Women Representative