Prov 14:12, Jer 10:23
HOW TO ACCESS DIVINE DIRECTION
• By the witness of the spirit: Rom 8:14,16 There’s a classification of divine direction that doesn’t involve the use of words. ps 32:8, acts 16:6-7, If you are going to maximize the guidance of the spirit, you must be sensitive to the spirit and the signal of the HOLY that comes from time to time. 1 cor 2:14
• Through prayers of enquiry: Jer 33:3 Only those who ask questions are entitled to answers. Matt 7:7-8, 1 Sam 30:1-8, There’s no answer in tears, go back to God and make enquiry. Complaining will complicate your access to direction, go before God to clarify what you should do next because God can never be wrong. 1 cor 10:13 No matter what you are confronted with, there’s a way out. Job 28:7-28 When men see no way, God creates a way. Ex 14:15 Our experience, strategies, and qualifications cannot be enough in the race of life. 2 Sam 5:18-19 Our experience and expertise has limitations.
• Through a lifestyle of praise and worship: Isa 30:29-30 Men of praise always have access to divine presence which always guarantees divine guidance. Ps 100:4, 22:3 God dwells in the midst of praise. Ps 16:11 You’ll never lack the path to go when you continue to maintain the heart of joy. 2 kgs 3:15-17 The breathe in your nostrils is the only qualification needed to give praise. ps 150:6, no matter what you desire, what you’ve now is someone else’s prayer point. Ps 34:1,
Proofs of being led by God:
• Supernatural drive to pursue the assignment He has put in your heart: Jer 20:9 When there’s no drive it is either the assignment is not of God or it is not yet time to pursue the assignment.
• Divine protection: Joel 2:7-8, ps 23:1,5 The devil is too small to stop you. When God is ordering your steps, He protects you all through the way Ex 23:20 Acts 18:9-10,
Covenant Day of Settlement
Matt 7:11 God desires that we are all settled in all areas of our lives.
To to Supernatural Settlement
• Be born again and remain so: John 3:3, Heb 2:3, Until you’re born again, you remain a victim of the unsettlement forces of life. John 16:33, prov 18:10 until you are saved, you’re not safe.
• Continue to hunger and thirst after righteousness. Isa 32:17, 2 Tim 2 :19, Rom 3:8, 1 John 3:7
• Be committed to building up your faith: Eph 6:16
• Enter into a covenant to keep serving God: 2 chron 15:12-15,19