Isaiah 7:14-15 KJV says; Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil and choose the good.
The supernatural is the ability to have it the way you want it.
To ability to operate as though the devil is not in operation.
John 17:18, Isa 8:18
The supernatural is locked in the redeemed; meaning the transformation is from within. salvation is a process of recreation of the spirit of man. 2 cor 5:17, 2 cor 3:18 The word of God is the key to unlocking the supernatural. Every time we look into the word of God, we see the reality of what God has made us be.
Gen 13:14-15. God’s word is the spiritual mirror that shows us the content of our spirit man.
God’s word is also our rod. Ex 4:17, Isa 11:1-2, Rev 5:6
The word becomes a rod in our hands to manifest signs.
The hearing of the word is information, the seeing of the word is Revelation and the handling of the word is called illumination.
It is the illumination of the word that gives us the ability to command signs. Eph 1:17-18
We begin by exploring our identity in Christ.
• We are redeemed a spirit being in human flesh.1 Thes 5:23 man is a 3 in 1 entity. 2 cor 4:18
The spiritual realm is the control valve of the physical realm. Heb 11:3
Prov 4:23 What comes out of your life emanates from our spirit man.
2 cor 5:17, John 3:5-6, heb 12:9
We are essentially spirit beings, our flesh is just the clothes that our spirit carries. Ps 82:5-7
Ignorance is the cause of our calamity in life. God expects us to be more in touch with our divinity than with our humanity. Acts 14:11, 2 cor 4:6-7. When a man becomes born again, he carries God in his spirit man. Col 1:7, john 3:6
In the realm of the supernatural, we see spirituality as our habitat where we control things and not as a habit that we cultivate.
What happens in the physical is what you permit.
The physical is simply the manifestation of what we allow in the spiritual.
• We are redeemed as lions to prevail where others struggle. Rev 5:5-7
Rom 8:29-30 The strength of a lion is not in his muscle but its courage.
Instead of seeing oppositions, the lion sees food.
Instead of seeing oppositions, see every potential attack as a potential meal to be devoured.
Prov 28:1, Heb 13:5-6
The devil is helpless if he cannot scare you.
• We are redeemed to operate in the realm of unlimited possibilities. Matt 11:11
John 14:12 There’s no limit to how we can grow and the realms we can operate.
There are no limits on our destinies.1 cor 2:9
To remain committed to the word.
ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY SERVICE
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• Every child of God has a glorious destiny. Rom 8:29-30
• EVERY child of God has a prosperous destiny in Christ. 2 cor 8:9, Rev 5:12, Rom 8:32 Riches are part of our heritage in Christ. 2 cor 9:8
• Every child of God has an enviable destiny in Christ. Gen 26:12-14, Gal 4:28
RESPONSIBILITIES TO ENGAGE TO REALISE THIS DESTINY
• Be born again and remain so. John 3:3
• Be spiritual-minded. Rom 8:6 Don’t get lost in the carnal world.
• Be committed to walking in the spirit. Gal 5:25
• Stay in love with God. 1 cor 2:9 Lovers of God are wonders to their world. When God’s hand rest upon what you have, it never finishes.
• Be committed to a craving for increasing revelation. Our transformation is triggered by our revelation. Rom 12:2, 2 cor 3:18, acts 20:32
• Be committed to prayer and fasting because it facilitates the outbreaks of light. 2 cor 4:4 The devil knows that he can’t stop our light, that’s why he tries to blind us. Matt 17:21, Isa 58:6,8 It is through fasting that the blindfolds are taken away. Gen 1:15,16 The greater the light, the farther the night. Ps 30:5