Anchor Scripture: Joel 2:23-25
Obedience has no expiry date, where our obedience stops is where our blessings stops. Hab 2:3, Lk 19:13, Deut 28:1-15, Deut 11:22-28, hos 6:3, Continuity is the security of our glorious destiny.
God’s commandments are not meant to be convenient, they are meant to be obeyed. Obedience may be costly, but the end result is priceless. Rev 22:16, John 17:18, 2 cor 8:9, Dan 12:3, prov 11:30, 1 cor 15:41. Turning many to righteousness is a covenant requirement for the making pf stars in the kingdom.
Note: Isa 52:3, Rom 1:16, 1 cor 9:24-25, The race of Life is an individual race and not a group race, because God focuses on individuals. Ps 112:1-2, john 12:6 , 1cor 3:8, ps 75:6-7
Joel 2:23-25, isa 61:1-8. Revival is a move of the spirit of God amongst His people. Every move of the spirit of God, drafts multitudes into the kingdom.
A revival is what turns the church into the centre of solutions to the world around them.
A revival is a platform for supernatural Visitation.
Hab 3:2-19. There’s an outbreak of joy in a revival. Acts 8:8
Everyone has a place in a season of revival, because they can pray for people and talk to people about Jesus. Zeph 3:17
Revival comes along with dramatic change of story for God’s people. Lk 7:16. A revival is a spiritual awakening that causes the breathe of God to come upon His people. Eze 37:7-14
The end result of every revival is the emergence of giants in the body of Christ. Col 1:27 We are agents of heaven on the earth. John 14:12, ps 82:6, Matt 11:11.
How Do I know If I Am On Key In A Revival?
• When you heart pants after the things of God, then you’re in a revival, but anything contrary to that, you’re not in a revival. ps 42:1, 2 chron 15:12, Full of Kingdom dreams as a lifestyle.
• When walking in the fear of God becomes a way of life. Jer 32:39-40, prov 9:10. You’re neither involved in playing Games or cheating on people.
What Is In a Revival for us?
• Revival is a launching pad to our high places on the earth. Hab 3:1-19
• Every revival culminates in the supernatural restoration of our redemptive dignity. Joel 2:26, job 22: 29
• We enjoy express answers to our prayers. John 15:16, isa 65:24, 1 kgs 18:28, 44.
The Master key to open doors is in our active partnership with Christ. Ps 24:7 Every door opens to Jesus on their own accord.
How to secure His ever abiding presence: Matt 28:19-20, Mk 16:15-20. When you subscribe to the great commission, you enjoy He presence continuously. Lk 10:1, When He sends you, He goes with you: Isaiah 45:1-3, Matt 6:33
• Only the living requires open doors, so we must be born again.
• Continue to walk in the fear of God. Gen 42:18, 39:3-5, 21-22, prov 9:10
• Remain in love with God. 1 john 4:16,18, 1 cor 2:9, 1 john 3:18, john 21:15-17