Every genuine lover of God is ordained a pacesetter, trailblazer.1 Cor. 2:9
What is Love?
1. Loving whatever God loves with passion. 1Tim.2:4; 2 Pet. 3:9
2. A God first lifestyle, circumstances notwithstanding. Matt.22:36-40
3. A kingdom priority lifestyle. Matt. 6:33
What Is In Love That Commands Supernatural Breakthrough?
1. Love engenders our giving to be acceptable and profitable, which launches us to the realm of supernatural wealth.1 Cor. 3:13
It is your love for God that makes your giving profitable. 1 Chron. 29:3; 1 Kgs. 3:3/13 Don’t just stay in love, grow in love. Anything not growing is dying.
2. Love empowers us for delightsome & tireless obedience. Love is like a lubricant, it empowers your obedience with utmost ease. 1Jn.5:3.
3. Love makes believers indestructible. It is the strongest life insurance. 1 Jn. 4:16 When you dwell in love, you dwell in God.
We have been redeemed from the curse of the law by Christ. Gal. 3:13 Curses have a lifespan of three to four generations. Ex.20:4-5.
You have been translated from the kingdom where those curses operate to a new tribe. Num. 23:23 You are not lightened, you are light. Eph. 5:8.
It is not enough to be free, you have to know what it takes to stay free. The blessings of the Lord are the cure for curses of life. Num. 23:20.
Take responsibility to stay under the blessing and you will live a curse free life forever.