HON. PRINCESS FOLASHADE OLABANJI-OBA PRAYS FOR PEACE IN LAGOS & NIGERIA ~ INN Nigeria
Amidst the current unrest and Crisis that has rocked Lagos state and Nigeria as per the # Ends SARS protests, the National deputy chairman of the association of Local government vice chairmen of Nigeria and the Vice chairman of Ikorodu Local government, Princess Folashade Olabanji-Oba has called on every lagosian to embrace peace.
In a statement which she released, She noted that there is need to stop the violence that has erupted and embrace peace at all cost.
She urged every Nigerian to raise altars for the country in the place of prayers as there is nothing above God.
Also, She gave a 30-points of prayer to serve as a guide for Nigerians when praying for the nation.
Furthermore, She adviced all nigerians to be responsible in building a nation of humanity.
“I want to appeal to every Lagosian to embrace peace at this present time.
Our youth had done well in their peaceful protests until the protests was hijacked.
Our youths are our great tomorrow. We must prioritize them in all we do.
I send my condolences to the families and friends of those that lost their lives and properties.
Also I commend the Governor of Lagos State for his humbleness, pro activeness and fatherly love and care shown to Lagos residents at this period.
We have gone through some horrific heartbreaking shocking period in our history and to the whole world as a result of the violence that erupted across our state and Nigeria.
The lives lost and properties lost seriously griefs my Spirit. We don’t want to record more casualties, Let’s collectively put an end to this.
Let’s stay united as we overcome this challenging period peacefully together, we can.
On my bended knees, I want all Nigerians to observe these 30-points of prayer for the Sake of Nigeria.
Our Father in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, we thank You for our lives, families , Lagos State & Nigeria. I thank You for the fertile land, population, abundant resources and the gospel, all of which give Nigeria huge potentials.
- We thank You because all power belongs to You God , the owner of heaven and earth and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
- Thank You Daddy because You always answer the prayers of Your obedient children.
- We ask for forgiveness on behalf of our land and great nation Nigeria.
- Father forgive us for we have not always walked in your ways.
- We have all wandered away from your laws at one point or another Lord…
- We repent for all wickedness, injustice, nepotism, tribalism, hatred, bloodshed, idolatry, and having not given You Your rightful place in our nation.
- Wherever we have exalted any idol before You, please forgive us, Lord.
- Abba Father, have mercy. Remember mercy, O Lord.
- We contend Lord for the great destiny of Nigeria, O Lord, contend with those who contend with your believers and frustrate the devices of all who plot evil in the land. We trust in you Lord our great Redeemer.
- You say, ask of Me for the nation of Nigeria. Lord we ask for the land of Nigeria, starting from the West and East, and North and South.
- Remember Your people oh Lord, those tossed about, oppressed and trampled upon by situations, hunger and thirst . I pray that you meet us all at our point of needs.
- O Lord, remember mercy and heal our land.
- Bring the latter rains, O Lord, I pray.
- Open the flood gates of heaven and let it rain on our parched land.
- We plead the blood of Jesus Christ over this land, our blessed Homeland.
- Let your Blood Jesus speak better, greater things and perfect peace for us in Nigeria.
- Raise leaders Like king David, judges like Samuel that are after your own heart, O Lord.
- Make us leaders chosen by You and let our leaders and followers be vessels to bring this land back to the fear of You, O Lord.
- Create in us a clean and new heart and great love for one another.
- Let any power thirsting for the blood of any Nigerian be quenched by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Father Lord help us to cancel violence in Jesus mighty name.
- I declare your peace , love and understanding to reign over this land …
- I decree peace that comes with justice, prosperity that comes with your peace and all material and spiritual blessings upon this land.
- Revive our lands from those who trouble this land with wicked deeds.
- Lord have mercy on us all ,especially those who defile our lands with idols, who shed innocent blood without a cause. Give them a new heart Lord so that they can know that what they are doing is bad and change from this wicked ways…
- Let peace be upon Nigeria .Let perfect peace be upon the four corners of this land where you have planted us.
- In the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior I pray. Amen.
- Lord take the crafty in their craftiness. Those who have plotted evil schemes to overrun Nigeria with contrary ways, let their wicked schemes backfire and they turn back to worship and serve you.Let their footsoldiers be arrested like Saul/Paul and let them become mighty believers and evangelists for your kingdom.
- Almighty God, by Your mighty power, Thy Kingdom come in Nigeria, Thy will be done, Thy name be glorified, and let righteousness exalt Nigeria.
You must log in to post a comment.