BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO: STOP READING NEGATIVE MEANINGS OF OTHERS OR YOU WILL NEVER HAVE YOURS ~ INN Nigeria
Biblical Processes for Reproducing Testimonies.
1. Believe in the integrity of the testimonies. 1 Chronicles 20:20
2. Believe in the power of God that brought about the testimonies. Mark 10:27′
3. Believe in the integrity of the testifiers. 1 Samuel 15:7
4. Believe in the steps they (the testifiers) took. Hebrews 6:12
5. Prove that you believe by doing what they did. Jam 2:18
6. Believe God to reproduce same order of testimonies. Heb 4:2′.
7. Return all the glory back to God. Jer 13:15-17.
God has ordained that every testimony received and believed reproduced after its kind. Help me Jesus to keep placing high value on every testimony that I desire to see reproduced in my life.
What is in the oil?
The oil is a trans-generational mystery. Ex 30:31
1. The yoke destroying power of God. Isa10:27
2. The oil is a seal of protection against all assault of the enemy. Ps105:15.
3. It is a seal of favour. Ps 5:12.
4. The healing power of God. Mk 6:12,13
‘Stop reading negative meanings of others or you will never have yours’
You must log in to post a comment.