1. If you are overweight, lose weight.
2. Treat nasal congestion or obstruction like catarrh
3. Quit smoking
4. Limit ur alcohol intake when it’s close to bedtime or if possible don’t take alcohol when it’s close to bedtime.
5. Try getting enough rest and sleep
6. Sleep on your side
7. Make use of nasal strips or an external nasal dilator
8. use oral appliances that help advance the jaws and keep the air passage open.
9. Correct structural problems in your nose Some people are born with a “deviated septum” or experience an injury that results in such condition.
Such condition results in snoring during sleep, you should see your doctor about this, a surgery might be needed.