BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO: NATURE HARBOURS VACUUM, YOU ARE EITHER PRAISING OR COMPLAINING,YOU ARE EITHER CELEBRATING GOD OR QUESTIONING GOD ~ INN Nigeria
Understanding How Praise Facilitates The Fulfillment Of Prophecies.
When you are thankful, you have created an environment for God’s hand to be stretched forth.
It takes God’s hand to see prophecies fulfilled. No prophecy will see the light of the day without the Hand of God. 1Kgs. 8:15-24.
‘The hand of God can never be secured without thanksgiving & praise in your heart, that is His inhabitant. Until the prophetic Word is received and believed, it’s not due for fulfillment. Is. 53:1’.
‘Praise and Faith is your covenant qualifier for fulfillment of prophecies’.
How To Know A Prophetic Word Has been Received.
1. It keeps your zeal going. Jer. 20:9
The prophetic Word you receive, keeps propelling you. The harder you follow Him, the higher you fly’.
‘Nature harbors vacuum, you are either praising or complaining. You are either celebrating Him or questioning Him’.
By redemption, you aren’t permitted to suffer what others suffer. You are a peculiar person. 1 Pet. 2:9 Gal 6:7′.
There are two levels of Word encounter:
1. Revelation Jn. 1:5
2. Illumination Jn. 1:9
To be exempted from the power of darkness is to be lighted by the power of the Word.
The children of Israel were exempted from all plagues:
1. Plagues of flies which connotes decaying. Ex. 8:20-24
2. Death of cattle which connotes the collapse of businesses and careers. Ex. 9:4.
3. Death of cattle which connotes the collapse of businesses and careers. Ex. 9:4
4. Tempest which connotes destruction. Ex. 9: 18-26.
5. The plague of gross darkness, which connotes everything grounded. Ex. 10:21-23.
To Keep Enjoying Exemption Rights:
1. Keep the love of God in your heart.
2. Remain addicted to kingdom advancement endeavour. Lk 0:17-21
3. Keep speaking openly your exemption rights. Ps.81:10-14.
You must log in to post a comment.