Today, The Lagos State House of Assembly Confirms Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Nominees For Local Government Service Commission, also Passes Bill on Lottery And Gaming Authority.
Those confirmed by the Assembly, includes
1. Chairman of the Commission, Hon. Kamal Abiodun Baiyewu
2. Engr. Abiodun Abimbola Orekoya
3. Mr. Ahmed Seriki
4. Hon. Taofeek Adaranijo
5. Vice Chairman of the APC in the state, Hon. Hakeem Bamgbala.
Also, a bill for a law to establish the Lagos State Lottery And Gaming Authority To Harmonise All Laws Relating to Gaming Activities And to Regulate All Gaming Activities in the state was read for the third time and passed into law through.
An Adhoc Committee was later set-up to organise a public hearing on land grabbing in the state. They were to report back to the House in three weeks.
The Committee includes:
1. Chairman of the Committee is the Majority Leader of the House, Hon Sanai Agunbiade (Ikorodu 1).
2. Deputy Majority Leader, Hon. Noheem Adams (Eti-Osa 1)
3. Hon. Mosunmola Sangodara (Surulere 2)
4. Hon. Abiodun Tobun (Epe 1)
5. Hon. Rasheed Makinde (Ifako-Ijaye 1)
6. Hon. Nurudeen Akinsanya (Mushin 1)
7. Hon. Victor Akande (Ojo1)
8. Hon. Adedamola Kasunmu (Ikeja 1)