The only task is for all residents to follow the directive of the government (local, state and federal) by:
1. Regularly washing our hands
2. Use hand sanitizers
3. Avoid gathering of more than 20 people
4. Practice social distancing
5. Self isolate
6. Stay at home if no business out there
7. Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing
8. Use medical mask
9. if not feeling well due to COVID-19 symptoms visit the nearest hospital for diagnosis, but call first.
Contact Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Yaba, and Lagos State Ministry Of Health, for more details on any cases (new or old) in Lagos State. (0800 9700 0010)
Health is wealth. We need residents total cooperation to reduce and contain the spread of corona virus in Lagos at large.
The cases recorded so far in Nigeria is 305 with 58 people recovered and 7 deaths, and we need be careful of the places we go to now to avoid contact with infected persons because Lagos state recorded the highest number of cases.
This is not the time for social gathering in churches, mosques, clubs, weddings, birthday parties, etc as the world is fighting against COVID-19.
Please take note
With over 1.2million Infected persons globally the virus has claimed over 95,000 lives.
Stay Healthy, Stay Home & Stay Safe.